ProTech is a premier search firm that provides organizations with accomplished business leaders and proven sector industry innovators. Since 1992, we have been a trusted leadership advisor and talent source for large businesses and mid- to small-sized companies.
Dedicating industry experts to each sector served, ProTech employs a rigorous model for achieving executive search excellence.
ProTech executes searches across the broad spectrum of functionality (CEO, CFO, COO, CTO, CIO, CMO, CSO, etc). We focus and specialize in working with companies that utilize and leverage technology as a competitive advantage in their respective markets.
ProTech is able to provide client companies with superior executive talent, and deliver a consistent approach and methodology.
At ProTech, we focus on professional positions:
- Financial Services
- CIO/Executive IT
- Human Resources
ProTech can identify, source and recruit proven leaders who can scale emerging enterprises or successfully integrate new technologies into attractive growth markets. We also secure talent necessary to facilitate business success, change initiatives and drive innovation.
We assist our clients in identifying proven "C & VP" level talent to join their management team across the gamut of functionality to evolve strategy, facilitate tactical execution and drive/build their respective business "footprint."
We execute search for "C, Director and VP" level roles across functional areas. Example searches include the following:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Portfolio Managers
- VP of Engineering/Development
- VP Quality Assurance
- VP of Sales
- VP Infrastructure & Service Delivery
- Chief Quality Officers
- Program Directors
- IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture
- IT Security & Risk Management
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
ProTech understands that in today's marketplace, your single greatest expense and investment will often be your people. Providing qualified, quality-driven permanent employees that match your vision is our job at ProTech. A large part of our role is to recruit professionals who not only match a specific/immediate requirement but will also become a valuable and dynamic addition to your whole organization for the long term.
ProTech handles your needs by advertising for you, conducting the initial interviews, and screening all potential candidates to whatever level you require including drug testing, background checking, skills assessment, and personal and professional reference checking.
ProTech's Executive Talent services include:
- Assessing hiring needs - our staffing specialists can help identify your company's needs and define positions to meet current and future requirements.
- Sharing employment information - salary ranges, candidate availability and demand, and national hiring trends are all part of the services ProTech experts provide.
- Identifying software trends – ProTech recruiters know the newest requirements in dozens of industries and keep abreast of technology developments.
- Providing integrity in every placement - every ProTech placement accurately and honestly represents both sides of the match.
- Sourcing scarce talent - the skills you need are in short supply, but ProTech recruiters have networks of current and potential job seekers to survey for leads.
- Verifying experience - A hundred resumes is a nightmare, not a solution. Our recruiters verify the skills and work histories of available professionals and present a selection of bona fide choices.
- Honest reporting - Our recruiters represent each candidate and each company honestly, enthusiastically, and accurately.
Our permanent placement candidates will match your technical requirements and more. We at ProTech value the personal fit between an employee's goals/needs and the company's culture and opportunities.