A comprehensive IT assessment will help you better understand your current state of technology and prepare your organization for future needs and growth.
Our engineers and consultants can help you achieve these objectives through a comprehensive analysis of the technological state of your organization. Once we understand your current and future business needs and goals, we can develop a technology plan that aligns with these and your budget.
A well-designed technology plan can help your organization achieve its mission. Our effective, systematic approach to helping you envision your technology goals, determine your current technology reality, create your technology plan, and prioritize and implement change will help reduce your organization's technology costs while improving efficiency.
IT Assessments steps
- Envision Organization's Technology Goals
- Assess Current Technology
- Assess Internal Practices
- Survey Staff Skills
Create your Technology Plan:
- Identify Immediate (Critical) Needs
- Review Hardware Fault-Tolerance Strategy (Servers and Mission-Critical Workstations and Devices)
- Review Data Fault-Tolerance Strategy (Backup, Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware, Critical Updates, Power Conditioning)
- Recommend Efficiency Improvements/Cost-Reducing Strategies
- Prepare End-Of-Life Equipment Upgrade/Replacement Plan
- Implement a Scheduled Maintenance Program
- Develop a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Prioritize Technology Improvements in Phases
- Implement Change
- Evaluate and Revise